SIRCA STELLAR Economy Exterior Emulsion is a smooth water-based, modified acrylic, wall finish with improved antialgal properties.
Directions for use
Filling for cracks
3mm SIRCA Paint Crack Seal could be used for the fillers.
The masonry surface to work on should be treated and well cured before applying SIRCA STELLAR Economy Emulsion. Better to allow a gap of 28 days before the process.
Surface should be free from any loose paint, dust or grease. Growths of fungus, algae or moss should be removed by wire brushing and water. In case of areas having excessive dampness use SIRCA Paints Damp Block to limit further dampness. Even after cleaning if the surface shows chalkiness, use SIRCA Paints Exterior Sealer to get an even surface.
Filling for holes & dents
In case of dents and holes use SIRCA Paints Acrylic Wall Putty or white cement and fine sand in the ratio 1:3.
SIRCA STELLAR Economy Emulsion should not be applied on surfaces/substrates that are subjected to continuous seepage or dampness.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature is less than 10°C or if the temperature might drop to this level within 4 hrs of application.
- Do not over-thin or over-extend the brush.
- Tint using machine colourants only
- Stir well and strain before use.
- Tinted paints need thorough shaking immediately after tinter addition as well as before use.
- Ensure not to use Chlorinated water for dilution.
- The Golden rule for removing any wall stains is that one should remove it immediately.
- Remove all dirt using a clean cloth or duster. Always remove dirt from top to bottom, this helps in avoiding loose dirtto smudge the walls.
- For regular household stains like pencil, tea, coffee, crayons etc, use 5% soap/detergent solution. Use a sponge to remove the stains.