SIRCA AMORE GLOSS Emulsion provides a smooth and luxurious finish with a higher sheen.
Directions for use
The masonry surface to work on should be treated and well cured before the process. Better to allow a gap of 28 day before starting the process.
Filling for cracks
3mm SIRCA Paint Exterior Sealer could be used for the fillers.
The surface should be well dried of paint, should be dust and grease free. Treatment for stopping fungus, algae, and moss should be done way beforehand by using a wire brush and water. SIRCA Paints Damp Block should be used for the excess dampness and for the further occurrence of it. For the chalkiness and filling of the cracks use SIRCA Paints Exterior Sealer.
Filling for holes & dents
In case of dents and holes use SIRCA Paints Acrylic Wall Putty or white cement and fine sand in the ratio 1:3 For interior surfaces or substrates that are subjected to continuous seepage or dampness, kindly use Damp Block before the top coat application.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature is less than 10°C or if the temperature might drop to this level within 4 hrs of application.
- Do not over-thin or over-extend the brush.
- Tint using machine colourants only
- Stir well and strain before use.
- Tinted paints need thorough shaking immediately after tinter addition as well as before use.
- The Golden rule for removing any wall stains is that one
should remove it immediately.
- Remove all dirt using a clean cloth or duster. Always remove dirt from top to bottom, this helps in avoiding loose dirtto smudge the walls.
- For regular household stains like pencil, tea, coffee, crayons etc, use 5% soap/detergent solution. Use a sponge to remove the stains.
- In case of tough stains like turmeric, sketch pen, use a mild detergent solution (e.g Pril, Vim Liquid etc) for cleaning the stains.