Sirca PRIMO is a solvent thinnable primer that is suitable to be used on cement as well as wooden surfaces. It is an under coat that provides great adhesion to the surface with good sealing properties thereby making the entire paint system long lasting.
Directions for use
Ensure the surface is smooth and free from dust, grease, etc. by rubbing it properly. Use brush/spray to apply two coats of Sirca Primo thinned with Sirca thinner for better results.
Post Painting Care
For the best performance of the paint, ensure proper washing of the painting surface and cleaning of all algal and fungal growth.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature is less than 10°C or if the temperature might drop to this level within 4 hrs of application.
- Do not over-thin or over-extend the brush.
- Stir well and strain before use.
- Stability of thinned paint: To be used within 24 hours
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- PROTECT FROM FREEZING.