SIRCA DOUBLE FACE Emulsion is the best finish available in the market today. When applied on walls, it provides a smooth finish with an elegant appeal.
Directions for use
Filling for cracks
3mm SIRCA Paints Crack Seal could be used for the fillers.
The masonry surface to work on should be treated and well cured Better to allow a gap of 28 day before the process of SIRCA DOUBLE FACE Emulsion. For the chalkiness and filling of the cracks use SIRCA Paints Exterior Sealer.
Surface should be free from any loose paint, dust or grease. Growths of fungus, algae or moss should be removed by wire brushing and water. In case of areas having excessive dampness use SIRCA Paints Damp Block to limit further dampness. Even after cleaning if the surface shows chalkiness, use SIRCA Paints Exterior Sealer to get an even surface.
Filling for holes & dents
In case of dents and holes use SIRCA Paints Acrylic Wall Putty or white cement and fine sand in the ratio 1:3.
SIRCA DOUBLE FACE Emulsion should not be applied on surfaces/substrates that are subjected to continuous seepage or dampness.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature is less than 10°C or if the temperature might drop to this level within 4 hrs of application.
- Do not over-thin or over-extend the brush.
- Tint using machine colourants only
- Stir well and strain before use.
- Tinted paints need thorough shaking immediately after tinter addition as well as before use.
- For best performance ensure that the surface is dry. On moisture meter it should be under the green zone. In case it is in Red zone, find out the source of water and address it before painting.
- For better washability ensure the paint surface is cured for 2 weeks under normal atmospheric conditions. (30°.C.;50-60%RH).
- Application of SIRCA Paints Acrylic Wall Putty and adherence to the painting system will lead to best results.
- The Golden rule for removing any wall stains is that one should remove it immediately.
- Remove all dirt using a clean cloth or duster. Always remove dirt from top to bottom, this helps in avoiding loose dirt to smudge the walls.
- For regular household stains like pencil, tea, coffee, crayons etc, use 5% soap/detergent solution. Use a sponge to remove the stains.
- Incase of tough stains like turmeric, sketch pen, use a mild detergent solution (e.g Pril, Vim Liquid etc) for cleaning the stains.