SIRCA TULIP GLOSS Weatherproof Emulsion is a smooth water-based, modified acrylic, exterior wall finish with silicon additives and improved antialgal properties.
Directions for use
The masonry surface to work on should be treated and well cured before Applying SIRCA TULIP Gloss Weatherproof Emulsion.
Better to allowa gap of 28 day before starting the process.
Filling for cracks
3mm SIRCA Paint Exterior Sealer could be used for the fillers.
The surface should be well dried of paint, should be dust and grease free. Treatment for stopping fungus, algae, and moss should be done way beforehand by using a wire brush and water. SIRCA Paints Damp Block should be used for the excess dampness and for the further occurrence of it. For the chalkiness and filling of the cracks use SIRCA Paints Exterior Sealer.
Filling for holes & dents
In case of dents and holes use SIRCA Paints Acrylic Wall Putty or white cement and fine sand in the ratio 1:3 SIRCA TULIP GLOSS should not be applied on surfaces/substrates that are subjected to continuous seepage or dampness.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature is less than 10°C or if the temperature might drop to this level within 4 hrs of application.
- Do not over-thin or over-extend the brush.
- Tint using machine colourants only
- Stir well and strain before use.
- Tinted paints need thorough shaking immediately after tinter addition as well as before use.
- Ensure not to use Chlorinated water for dilution.
- For the best performance of the paint, ensure proper washing of the painting surface and cleaning of all algal and fungal growth, if any at regular intervals of six months.