SIRCA COSMO Interior/Exterior Wall primer is a water based wall coating suitable for application on interiors as well as exteriors as an undercoat to interior/exterior emulsions.
Directions for use
The masonry surface to work on should be treated and well cured for the process of Sirca Cosmo Wall Primer. Better to allow a gap of 28 day before the process.
Filling for cracks
3mrm SIRCA Paints Crack Seal could be used for the fillers.
Surface should be free from any loose paint, dust of grease. Growths of fungus, algae or moss should be removed by wire brushing and water. In case of areas having excessive dampness use SIRCA Paints Damp Block to limit further dampness. Even after cleaning if the surface shows chalkiness, use SIRCA Paints Exterior Sealer to get an even surface.
Filling for holes & dents
In case of dents and holes use SIRCA Paints Acrylic Wall Putty or white cement and fine sand in the ratio 1:3.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature is less than 10°C or if the temperature might drop to this level within 4 hrs of application.
- Do not over-thin or over-extend the brush.
- Stir well and strain before use.
- In coastal areas, it is not recommended to leave the primer without the application of top coats for along of time.
- For the best performance of the paint, ensure proper washing of the painting surface and cleaning of all algal and fungal growth, if any at regular intervals of six months.
- Also, apply an emulsion coat over Wall Primer while using for exteriors.